- www.bitcointricks.com (“website”) owned and managed by BitcoinTricks (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” refers to any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” are references to BitcoinTricks;
- “Website” shall mean and include "https://www.bitcointricks.com, and any successor Website or any of our affiliates;
- "User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
4) INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
- Here at www.bitcointricks.com, we offer a meticulously designed website where you can collect free Bits every hour, visit websites, watch videos, view slide shows, play games, visit short links, win one of our 3 weekly contests, CPU mining, weekly lottery, and much more!
- Deposits of any kind are not allowed on our site. So you never have to worry about losing your hard-earned money. All the Bitcoin you earn here is 100% FREE!.
6) MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
7) ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
- You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
8) USER ACCOUNT
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database. Passwords should be kept safe and we are not liable for any loss of accounts.
- You are not allowed to register or use your account throught proxy, vpn's, hide my "ass", Lan Groups, Internet caffe, etc.
- You are not allowed to create or use multiple accounts, use fake infos or share theirs payment processors between them and others members.
- You are not allowed to login more than one account on the same computer or IP address. This includes family, friends, co-workers and using your account on public computers.
- You are not allowed to share your account with any other person and agree to be the sole user and responsible for all acitivities, advertisements, or comunications conducted on the site.
- You are not allowed to use any VPN / Proxy server to access or use this website. We expect you to use this website from your personal device, using your real IP address. If you use VPN / Proxy Server, your payout request will be rejected and your account will be suspended.
- Any attempts to overload our server will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
- If you bring directly or indirectly any kind of prejudicial to our website, his owner and to the staff team will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
- If you don't login for more than 100 days you will start losing 100 Bits every day until you login again or your account balance goes to 0.
9) USER CONTENT
- The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
- When posting content to the website, please do not post content that: contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- You are allowed to refer an unlimited number of members.
- Your referrals must be unique, have theirs owns e-mails, real names, etc...
- We don't allow using services that sell referrals, If a violations occurs, we reserve the right to cancel the user access to the website without advanced notice.
- You agree not to be compensated for any referrals which have been suspended, deleted, denied access or are frozen due to inactivity.
- You must login once every 100 days to receive referral commissions.
- If you're not active for more than 100 days, you won't receive any commissions from your referrals until you login again.
- You are never allowed to change your upline which will remain private.
11) PAYMENTS AND PURCHASES
- All your orders are final and non refundable.
- All payments should be done through our website only.
- Advertisements can not contain pornographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, or other adult materials of any kind.
- Advertisements can not contain any frame breakers.
- Advertisements must be English.
- Advertisements can not contain or promote any viruses.
- Advertisements can not contain any kind of background mining system.
- We reserve the rights to suspend any advertisment found violation our TOS, without providing any kind of refund.
13) REFUND POLICY
- The purchase of advertisments are non-refundable.
- The purchase of banner ads are non-refundable.
- The purchase of membership upgrade is non-refundable.
14) ANTICHEAT AND ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
- You should know that each time you wanna do a "fishy" and "happy" thing our system will save this log.
- You should know that if you try to "hack", "sql injection", "xss passthrought" and others "happy" things this will lead to the permanent suspension of your account
- You must not Interfere with our system to prevent optimum security and/or reliability.
- We reserve the rights to give to suspend your account for any valid reason from our tos, or related to it.
- If your account is suspended for any reasson you cannot ask a refund, your account will be "wiped" (stats, referrals)
- You may not create or use any type of emulator, or a program to automate the process of clicking.
- You're not allowed to use any proxy or VCC to complete any offer available on our offerwalls.
15) LIMITED GUARANTEE
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Product and Services from our Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Product and Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Product or Service offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to inform us about Services for taking further action.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement we hereby grant the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial, and non-competing purposes, revocable license to use the Website and Service during the terms of this agreement.
- User understands and acknowledges that user shall not have the right to sublicense or re-distribute, assign, encumber, give, lend, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer Software, or any portions of Software/service, to another individual or entity.
- We reserve the right to revoke, cancel, or terminate access to the website with or without any notice.
- If you engage in activities that are deemed improper or are an unauthorized or present risk to us or our related parties reputation and intellectual assets, including but not limited to its research work, training program contents, and streaming content provided in private or public, shall be deemed ineligible to access the software without any notice.
17) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any product or service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity.
18) USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not upload, any content on the website or any of our social media page that:
Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of Software, or create derivative works from Software;
- You shall not share access to the software with any third party;
- You shall not request access to the same software through multiple accounts; or
- You shall not use or access the Website/software for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall be agreed to comply with the terms and conditions contained in Third-Party Software licenses concerning the applicable Third-Party Software.
- You shall not misrepresent or impersonate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
19) GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your business use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the website;
- Both you and we acknowledge and agree that in your use of the website you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of the agreement that may affect or be affected by such use.
20) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.bitcointricks.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall BitcoinTricks, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
- You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
- Any materials provided by the Customer in the course of using our service shall be kept confidential by us as against third parties, unless the disclosure is required under the process of law or unless the disclosure is to our’s financial auditors or governing regulatory bodies. Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement.
23) NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
24) SPAM POLICY
- You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our's Services for illegal spam activities (including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails), other than for the intended purposes of this website.
25) THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures (s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
27) ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
28) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
29) COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
- If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
- Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and the website www.bitcointricks.com, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a "Claim") following this section entitled "Dispute Resolution." Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
For any claim arising between you and www.bitcointricks.com (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute cost-effectively through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of the United States of America without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the United States of America shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.